There are numerous reasons for entering the world of photography. Photography is in art, and you – the photographer, are an artist.
Even if you do not believe so, your taking the time to read this proves that you have the desire to create images that would bring pleasure to and influence people, and this is art.
If you do not know anything about photographic art, or if you have taken pictures before but you wish to obtain images with a stronger impact, then this training is for you.
The training is aimed for all those who want to enter the fascinating world of photography.
The trainees will bring their own digital cameras with them.
The training duration is of 30 hours and is strucured as follows:
- 15 hours of practical training
- 15 hours of laboratory practice
The training approaches the following topics:
- Introduction in digital photography. A brief history of photography. General information on camera. How is digital image formed. Pixels. Image dimension. Resolution. Color modes. Color spaces. Histogram. File types.
- Digital camera types. Sensor. White balance.
- Exposure. Diaphragm – depth of field. Shutter speed- creative use. ISO – value and mode.
- Everything about camera objectives.
- Focusing. Metering.
- Light in photography.
- Mandatory accessories - tripod, filters, auto-trigger, flash.
- Landscape, portrait, macro.
- Rules for composure.
- Saving images on the computer. Lightroom optimization. HDR. Panorama.
At the end, the trainee must:
- Be familiar with the "anatomy" of the digital camera; to know how the image is formed, its properties - pixels, rezolution, color mode.
- Be familiar with the types of digital cameras; to know the importance of the white balance and the suitable setup mode.
- Know about exposure, components; be familiar with the creative use of diaphragm, exposure time, ISO.
- Understand the parts of the objectives; know the types of objectives; understand the practical use of objectives.
- Understand camera focus; focus modes; understand how to measure camera exposure as well as the exposimeter.
- Understand the light in photography; know the creative use of light in outdoor and studio pictures.
- Know what accessories are required in photography; understand the creative use of filters. Understand the use of flash in outdoor and indoor photography.
- Be familiar with the adequate use of the photographic equipment for landscape, portrait, and macro pictures.
- Understand the elements of composition in photography.
- Understand how to use Lightroom software for image optimization.