An intrusion alarm system prevents the entry of unauthorized people into certain spaces by detection of their presence, visual and sound alarming and silent remote notification of the intervention teams.
Such a system is made up of:
- Detection elements – various equipment that detect the presence of persons
- Command keyboards – peripheral equipment by the help of which the user can operate the system while using an access password
- Alarming central – the main equipment to which all elements of the system are connected and which manages the entire ensemble
- Alarm sending equipment (communicators) – they take over the signals from the central and transmit them further, to the predefined users, which can be the fast intervention dispatcher’s office or other persons entitled to access
- The visual and sound warning equipment – those devices by means of which an intrusion warning system signals that unauthorized people entered the premises, using lights and / or sounds.